- The American industrialist honored by Hitler for promoting American anti-Semitism.
- The Nazi camp in New York wiped out by God with a monster storm after 40,000-person Nazi rally.
- The Jewish merchants who helped fund and supply the American Revolution at their own expense.
- The Jewish friend whom George Washington called for help, when one more battle would win the war, but the war chest was empty.
- The U.S. President who died suddenly after promising the Arabs there would be no State of Israel without their approval.
- The U.S. President who ordered, "Whatever it takes, save Israel!" and a massive military support operation was sent when Israel faced defeat by the Arabs.
- The four U.S. Presidents who betrayed Israel, and saw America immediately ravaged by increasingly costly disasters.
Available as a digital eBook. Download immediately after purchase!
©1984-2018 Chick Publications, Inc. All rights reserved.
Some portions of www.chick.com are copyrighted by others and reproduced by
permission, as indicated by copyright notices on individual pages.